Deep Creek Rocks- we went to Swallow Falls State Park and hiked around for a couple of hours- Avery is such a trooper, she loved exploring with me! We also went to Deep Creek State park and swam in the Lake- our last night there we went to an arcade and played miniature golf and rode go-carts. It was mine and Avery's first time ever doing go- carts, was fun :)

Are my girls just too cute or what??

There are just way too many of them to even think about posting on here so I'm only giving you a little tease :)


The kids and I, along with my Mother in law went up to Deep Creek for 3 days this week- we had a blast and I felt the same as Avery "I don't wanna go home!!!" I cannot wait to go again. We had an amazing time and were the only people at the Lake during the day- so nice!
1 comment:
Your pictures are awesome and you you guys look like you had so much fun. I've never been to deep creek, but now I really want to go.
Post a Comment