I think we got somewhere around 4 inches today and somehow the craziest of crazy school systems that normally shuts down for 1/2 inch stayed open all day- poor Avery missed out on all the snow fun! Lucky for her it is freezing out- which means ice on the roads and most likely no school tomorrow.
In true Rankin fashion we hung in our pj's most of the day- only to get dressed to bundle up and go play in the white stuff. And then get back in our warm jammies with hot cocoa watching holiday cartoons straight after!
Its days like this when I know for absolute certain that I am exactly where I am supposed to be- I could do with a little more sleep and a lot less housework, but I love my family, my house, my life today. Seriously- was just one of those days where you take a step back and say "this is it- this is what life is about- it cannot get any better!"
Hope you all enjoy our pictures :)
No comments:
Post a Comment