We had such a wonderful and relaxing time- and none of us wanted to leave. Rick was even talking about buying a retirement home their :)
As always here are a few pics that I wanted to share- there are only like 500 more, but these are my favs!
Other than that there really isn't much new going on around here!
Oh- except, Mandy- Avery is going to an American Girl camp this week- thought you might like that!!!
Me and my lovies :)
Oliver just hanging out looking at the falls and bein' cute!
Ricky and the girls taking a break on our hike
The girls in the lake :)
Ricky and the kids playing at the playground after having dinner at Uno's
2 comments:
Wow--looks like fun! Where is that exactly?
Glad you found me, Amber. It's great to reconnect. I can't believe how big your kids are! That means we're getting older too--CRAZY.
Wow! Great pics! That looks like a wonderful place to visit. And how in the world did Avery get up on that elephant! I love the blog! I'm having a lot of fun reading it! You write very well!
Jodi H.
Post a Comment