In the past two weeks I have seen so many friends posting pictures of their kids first day of school this year. Miranda has also really enjoyed looking at the pictures and it has made her and I miss our friends a lot. I decided to go back and look at old pictures with her and could only find a few :( Our computer crashed (Mother board fried) about a month ago and I thought I had all of my pictures saved properly to disks, but sadly I didn't. So I have a huge favor to ask- if anyone has any pictures on their computer from before you guys all moved away from Maryland would you mind sending them to me? I would greatly appreciate it!
In the meantime I thought that I would share some of my favorite pics of the kids together! This is how I remember all of your kids :)
Kennedy's bday party!

Makenna and Miranda at Black Hills park

Kayla's birthday at build a bear workshop

This has always been one of my favorite pictures- Kayla making her wish :)

Kayla and Miranda shopping :)

Kayla came to visit for Miranda's bday- yay!

Andrea and Paigey

Miranda's 3rd bday party!

2004 pumpkin patch trip

Miranda and Hyrum :)

Miranda and Kayla at the pumpkin patch!
3 comments:
It broke my heart to see all those pictures and how much they have grown up. When I see it that way, I realize how long we've been gone and how much the kids have changed. It's sad. Thanks for the walk down memory lane!
I can't believe how little they all look! What a huge difference! I just can't believe it!!!
I can't believe how little they all look! What a huge difference! I just can't believe it!!
Post a Comment