Anyone familiar with Noggin I am sure has heard the song "I feel like I'm fallin' for fall" that Moose A. Moose sings. Well I love it and I share his sentiments (as well as feeling the same as he does about candy corn- yuck!) I love fall- it is by far my favorite season. I love the pumpking patch and all the wonderful fall activities as well as the turning of the leaves and the chilly crisp blue mornings. The kids are enjoying it just as much as I am this year and of course I have pictures to share!
We recently went to a make a scarecrow playdate- Miranda's ofcourse is the pink faced one :)


Jumbo's pumpkin patch wore Oliver out so he needed to hitch a ride!

Avery picked out her perfect pumpkin!

Miranda needed to make sure that she could carry hers

Avery is very proud of her Frankenstein face painting

Tired little man just wanted mom to hold him the whole time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment