Thursday, November 1, 2007

Soccer chic!

Miranda had her very first season of soccer- her last practice was last Monday. We had so much fun!! Her and her good friend Monica were lucky enough to be on the same team. I even think that she may have picked up a little bit of how to play soccer while playing ring a round the rosie and doing cartwheels on the field :) Here's to girl soccer players!! I only wish Mandy had been here to see her play, she would've loved it.

Here is Miranda's team~ She shoots! And she did score- yay :)

What a little cutie pie!!

And I had a job this time as well- I took all of the soccer pix- there were 9 teams and over 100 players. I did the individual pics and team pics, and I learned that I won't ever volunteer to do it again- what a lot of work it was!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Miranda!! What a cute soccer player. I really wish I was there to cheer for you it would have been awesome to watch you play. Kisses and Loves xoxo