YES I read your blog. Of course I do. I haven't been blogging for a couple of weeks but will catch up again someday. I love seeing allyour kids and you. I especially loved the staplehead entry.
I just found this site Amber. Just so many places to keep in touch with people! Wish we saw more of you on Sparkpeople, but I totally understand time limits. That is awesome about Oli. I will keep you guys in my thoughts that he is able to get help without private counseling. It is nice that it is getting started so early, you will be wondering why you ever wanted him to talk very soon.
Me too, we all read it and obviously love you. Please to don't stop, I would miss seeing pics of your kids, they always look like the cutest little story book characters to me. I'm sorry I haven't been very good lately at getting together. We were out of town and today I just felt bla.
6 comments:
ha ha! i read it all the time! love the pics and the adventures you all have! :)
YES I read your blog. Of course I do. I haven't been blogging for a couple of weeks but will catch up again someday. I love seeing allyour kids and you. I especially loved the staplehead entry.
You're in my RSS reader. I read everything you write.
I just found this site Amber. Just so many places to keep in touch with people! Wish we saw more of you on Sparkpeople, but I totally understand time limits. That is awesome about Oli. I will keep you guys in my thoughts that he is able to get help without private counseling. It is nice that it is getting started so early, you will be wondering why you ever wanted him to talk very soon.
Lori
Nerd, of course I read this! If you stop, I'll be angry forever :)
Me too, we all read it and obviously love you. Please to don't stop, I would miss seeing pics of your kids, they always look like the cutest little story book characters to me. I'm sorry I haven't been very good lately at getting together. We were out of town and today I just felt bla.
Post a Comment