Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Memory Game!

I'm on board. If any of you are playing the memory game I would love it if you wanted to join in on the fun. Here are the rules...

In my comments section leave a memory you and I share… then I’ll return the favor either in a comment back or if you post a memory tag on your blog. It’s been fun digging up memories from old friends. I’d love to hear yours!!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I loved coming to see you in the hospital with Andrea when you had Oliver. He was so sweet and adorable. Remember how he was almost able to sit up, or at least keep his head up. Miss you, Love you. xoxo Kiss Oli for me.

Diana said...

Remember when you hosted a stampin up party for mandy? That was my first time meeting Karrie, I loved the music you had playing in the background, I thought you were so cool, and I loved your house, I still love your house, it's such a great reflection of your style, which I really wish I had.