Monday, May 23, 2011

Catch-up!!

My oh my its been a while....

Almost 2 years really since I've updated my blog! Well, now its time- I am going to start doing a minimum two posts a day and see how long it takes me to get caught up and if I can actually stick with it!

oh wow... so I thought that I could condense all of the fall activities from 2009 into one blog. Then I went and looked at the pictures, hahaha that was very silly of me. There will probably be more like..hmmm... 10 posts with pic, but its all good stuff!

Lets see what the posts will be, 1st Miranda's bday party, Aunt Jaimes visit, pumpkin patch fieldtrips, trunk or treat, Haunted house/Karries birthday, and finally halloween - 10 was an Exaggeration, only 5. Lets get started- how long do you think I can go, and more importantly how long will it take me to get to 2011?

No comments: