Monday, May 23, 2011

Miranda's tinkerbell birthday!!

Miranda was turning 7 and she wanted to have her birthday party at home and have face painting and everything fairie/tinkerbell so you know what this momma did? Thats right, I made it happen. My family is very lucky, we have a pretty amazing backyard that Rick takes very good care of so that we can do some cool bday parties and not have the entire house get trashed- my absolute fav part!

Beautiful Miranda all ready for her party



Miranda and Oliver with faces painted- this was the first time that Oliver ever had one done, super cute!



Miranda's friends at the party- I think I can safely say everyone had a great time!


Miranda put on a little show for her friends- I just love this picture of all the wings. Shortly after this we decided to do the pinata, but the weather put a halt to that when it started to storm. Cake time instead!


My friend made Miranda the most amazing cake- she was thrilled, no one wanted to eat it because it was so pretty but it turned out to be pretty delicious as well.

No comments: