Wednesday, August 1, 2007

August??

Oh my heck- how did that happen? Where in the world did July go... I'm really having a great summer with the kids, for the most part (they all have their moments) they are all just super fun right now. We still have 3 more weeks until school starts again and we are going to take advantage of it!! Here is a peek of our July gone by~

Oliver on the 4th of July- he didn't quite know what to think.
The girls on the 4th of July at our local celebration- they had face painting, moon bounce, rock wall climb and more!

The splash park! One of our fav places to go this summer- all 3 kids can run around and play :)
Oliver loves it!
Ice cream fun!!
Such a happy guy for the most part!!
Bunch of goof balls!!

Gaithersburg water park- great fun- first time Miranda has gone on a "waterslide" and not been completely terrified of it.

Little baby Oliver sized slide
Love Miss Jens baby, Eslii, she is such a doll!!
Oliver and Miranda hiding out from the heat at the park!
I hope that everyone is enjoying their summer break as much as we are!!

2 comments:

Diana said...

What fun pictures! I hope you guys have fun at deep creek again!

tami said...

I can't get over how cute Oliver is!