Sunday, August 26, 2007

Oh my goodness they are cute!!

Thats really all that needs to be said about that, but I'll say more anyway :)
My friend Chrissi is a photographer and she does amazing work (obviously) so I made an appointment for the kids to get pictures taken together. My poor little bear- we went to Jen's house in the morning for a playdate and he hit his head 3 times while there!! If you look closely you can see the worst one on his forehead. The appointment was set for 12:30 which normally is a great time for us-but since he woke up at 6am that day he thought it was nap time. He was pretty much a miserable little grump- though you would never know it by these pics. So thank you so much Chrissi!!!
My little Rock Star!!
Miranda was very reluctant to smile, but we finally got a real one- yay!!

OH I love this one and Miranda did not want to take the tu-tu off- so cute!
Ahhhhh.... here are the real Avery and Miranda :)
Doesn't Avery just look amazing in this picture??

OH- they are so sweet


Whatcha lookin' at Olibear? Not sure what it is about this one, but I love it!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Ahhh, what beautiful pictures! I love how candid they are and yet so professional looking. I've missed you guys, hope all is going well with the kids back in school now. See you soon.