The fam and I went to go see the "Walking with Dinosaurs" arena show. We have spent many years watching this show on Discovery channel and were totally stoked when we found out that they do a live show!! Rick and I have always been dino fans but Avery and Oliver have gone through major dinosaur phases. Avery's started when she was 3 and last until she was 6 or so. I will never forget the first time that we took her to the museum of Natural history to see the dinosaurs, she cried and cried because the dinosaurs were all dead :( Well these ones today looked so real! I think that Oliver thinks that they were. He kept saying the funnies things "Don't eat Oliver T-Rex" and such :) Here are some of our vids from today- enjoy!
tomorrow tomorrow I love ya tomorrow....
16 years ago
1 comment:
Holy Moly! That is awesome. Are you sure their not real? :) What a fun thing to do with your kids.
Post a Comment