Wednesday, September 2, 2009

So this is growing up.... Birthday fun!!!

We are in the process of planning Miranda's 7th birthday. First let me start by saying that I am in some major denial about my little girl turning 7!!!! They just grow up so fast, I can remember her being born like it was yesterday. Since I am thinking about this I thought it would be nice to do a post about Oliver and Avery's parties since I was MIA at blogging during the spring!

First- Avery turned 11!!! Ahhhhhh Preteen- I'm totally scared. We have found one of the best places for birthday parties- one of our local aquatic centers. The kids get a full 2 hours to swim, plus the place provides pizza, drinks and ice cream. All I have to do is show up with the kids and a cake! The party was on a Friday evening and Avery got to have 3 friends come home with her for a sleepover after- the great thing was that they were all exhausted from the swimming and were asleep by 11pm- yay!





Then Oliver went and turned 3 on me- what was he thinking???? We did a big old party for him at Romp-n-Roll- what a blast! I think we had just as much fun as the kids did :)He also got his very first bike on his bday- super cool green one!





My friend LeAnn made that totally rockin' birthday cake!!!

Here's to kids growing older and having as much fun with them as I can while they do it :)

No comments: