Saturday, June 30, 2007

Card club- thanks Diana!

I heart Stampin' up- I am seriously addicted. I could have much worse addictions right? I just have to give a shout out to Diana- her card clubs are great and she comes up with some really unique fun cards to make, and she puts up with me. I manage to semi-succesfully make 6 cards on Wednesday night. I made 2 of each and managed to mess up one of each set- guess I wouldn't be me if I didn't make a mistake- by the end of the night and my last mess up it was pretty hillarious!
I dropped a stamp pad on this one, but fixed it by making marks all around the edges!
This one I poked holes through all sides of the card- ummmm duh!!!!

And what a way to end the night, but to stamp "happily ever after" upside down :) It is a very good thing that I don't take myself very seriously and am not a perfectionist or I'd have had to give this up a long time ago!!!
Can't wait to see what you come up with us next month Diana- and I can't wait to see how I make them "mine" hehehe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your pc desk and the link of your blog.
I'll publish on my blog!.
Thanks Frank
EMAIL: pcdesktop1@gmail.com

Diana said...

Amber I just love you! Thanks for the compliment, card club just wouldn't be the same without you!

tami said...

wow, you're on fire! Really cute cards, and really cute kids, too. :)