Our appeal packet was recieved on Thursday morning- I called to make sure as it had to be in by the 30th. Yeah I like to cut things close! I was then told it would be a minimum of 4 weeks before I hear anything back from them. I am going to go ahead and get everything together- all of the paperwork and copies of things, doctors records, etc together that would be needed to enroll Miranda in Kindergarten just incase. I really don't want to be doing a mad rush just a few days before school starts.
Anywho- thats it. I will keep you all update when I find anything out- thanks for thinking of us :)
tomorrow tomorrow I love ya tomorrow....
16 years ago
1 comment:
I'll be crossing my fingers for you and Miranda! I'm gonna link your blog to mine, so that I can check it periodically! Keep us posted! Good luck!!!
Post a Comment