Now that I have started I find that I quite enjoy this whole blogging thing- even if it is just another way for me to show off my cute kids- hehe. Oliver is a little character, not sure how else to explain him. He keeps us on our toes all day everday and unfortunately still into the night. He is hillarious and he has no fear what so ever. Yes friends, I have found out what it means to have a BOY!! And he certainly is- he is all boy,b ut every once in a while he has been hanging out with the girls for maybe a bit too long.... and this is what comes of it!


He is really really cute- I know every parent believes this about their kids, but am I wrong? He is really stinkin' cute!

I was not allowed to post the pics when he put the bow in his hair- Rick wasn't a fan of that :)
1 comment:
He looks SOOO much like Miranda in that last pic!!
Post a Comment