Saturday, June 30, 2007

Miranda's dance recital!!

I can't believe that I haven't posted these yet!! Miranda had her first ever big dance recital at Northwest HS- her and her 5 classmates did a very cute tap dance to "trashing the camp" from the movie Tarzan. I wish that I had better pictures to share- we weren't allowed to take pics at the actual recital. These are from the rehearsal and as you can see the girls were all over the place, but they had it together and did a great job the next night. We were very proud of our girl- she was not scared at all, she got right up there on stage and was shakin' her bootie (as she says!) I did order one of the outrageously expensive CD's of the night that they were selling, becuase well how couldn't I?









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too adorable for words Amber!! I just hope I have a little girl someday ;)