Tuesday, July 17, 2007

laundry- ick!

Here goes my laundry woes... First of all- does it ever end?? Seriously. I am so sick of laundry- I washed, folded and put away 4 loads yesterday and now there is more to do- there is a song that I sing about it, goes like this "The never- ending laundry, woah oh oh oh, the never- ending laundry" to the tune of the Never ending story. Sorry, I know I just put that song in your head and you will be singing it all day today!!

To go along with the fact that I can't ever seem to get caught up, my dear wonderful husband tries to help. He is even less domestic than I am- reading a tag, whats that about?? Needless to say the words "do not put that load of laundry in the dryer while I am gone" computes to "can you please put that load in the dryer" which means yet again we have shrunken laundry. Good news for Avery as she is now the proud owner of a pretty pink kid sized modbe skirt!! Oh well, he was trying to help right? Now this brings me to the sad fact that I am blogging about laundry. Really really I do have a life- it just involves 3 messy kids and a house to love and try and keep clean. I complain about the laundry, but I love it too- Well not the actual doing of the laundry or folding of, but the daily family and house stuff. How funny the path that my life has taken- did not ever think that I would be married with three kids and a house blogging about my laundry woes- gotta love the changes that life throws at you!!

1 comment:

tami said...

I am right there with you, laundry sucks (second only to dishes, I hate doing dishes).