Thursday, July 12, 2007

Soooo much fun!!

I know that this seems like a lot of pictures but really it is just a small peek into our visit with the Stephensens in Nebraska. We had such a wonderful time and were all so sad to leave!

We visited the Omaha children's museum and the kids ran around having a wonderful time- Oliver's favorite place was the ball room, no shock there! Miranda loved dressing up like a butterfly and being able to do face painting! Avery and Kasen probably could have spent hours putting together these tubes at the water table. Playing at the firetruck. Oliver loved Lucy just like he loves Norman :) Pool fun- the kids loved to cool off at the end of the day by swimming in the pool for a bit- Travis was so nice to take Oliver in for me! Coolin' off at the Omaha Zoo- man it was hot and humid those first couple of days! Watch out for that shark!! The Omaha Zoo has the coolest Jungle house ever!! We all loved it. Happy Kids!
We did so much more, and I have seriously about 100 more pictures or so from our visit but you'll have to go my monkey kids website to see the rest. We did a ton of scrapbooking in Oliver's baby album (Thanks Kate!!!) Woke up Avery and Kasen to go to the midnight showing of "Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix", went out for BUNKO night, swam, played and the kids traded Pokemon a bit obsessively :)

When I get pics from Katie I am sure that I will post more of them- all in all, it was such a nice relaxing fun time and we miss you guys terribly allready and hope it isn't 2 years before we get to see you again. You know our house is always open to you here in Maryland!!!

Also- really hoping Katie got a picture of me and her together because I didn't and am totally bummin' about it!!

No comments: