Tuesday, July 3, 2007

visiting friends!!

Somehow I have managed to make friends with some amazing women since moving to Maryland 6 years ago. The only problem is that they keep moving on me!! The Bahr's, Holmes' and Stephensens moved away two years ago this past spring- The Jones' and Nelson's moved 1 yr ago this past spring and The Hunsaker's and Chandler's both moved this year. I haven't kept in as good of touch as I should have with everyone- I have no excuse I am just horrible at that! I think about all of you all the time and we all miss you guys somethin' fierce!


So excited, however to say that we leave on Friday for Nebraska to go visit with Travis, Katie, Kayla and Kaysen. Yay- the girls are stoked and Miranda has recently taken to coming online and looking at pictures of herself with her friends. So we decided that we would share them with all of you!
Here is her and Kayla and Aubrey at Micah's surprise party at Black Hills park. Miranda looks like a baby to me.
The original troublemakers :) Andrea, Me, Julie, Arianne, Katie and Karrie!! Shopping with Katie Katie, Kayla, came to visit for Miranda's 3rd birthday and Miss Julie surprised us by coming tooo!! Ballerina's at their first recital together. Wow- Arianne tummy was sooo big!! Visiting the Temple before Katie and Julie moved. Miranda's favorite birthday present that year- her strawberry shortcake bike!
Hello- superstars!!

Fun evening out at Sakura- everyone pictured here has moved out of the state except Rick and I :( I think I was in shock in this picture. Katie and Rick both convinced me to take a pregnancy test and to my surprise it was positive- Hello Oliver! We can't wait until we leave for Nebraska on Friday!!!
Next trip will have to be San Antonio to visit Arianne and Andrea and then I'm sure I could talk Rick into visiting Mandy in Hawaii :)
Actually we all just need to meet up in a port in Texas and go on a girls only week long cruise- how awesome would that be??

1 comment:

tami said...

what? You don't want to visit Idaho? Come on, it's WAY better than Hawaii! :) That cruise would be cool...your pics make me miss you all!!