
I've just signed another year away to Friday nights of dance classes. I'm a home body and don't go out on Friday nights anyway, so no big deal really in my case. Here's to another year of classes, leotards, tights, and clickety clackety shoes, recital rehearsals, costumes, and finally the big show- hearing the same song over and over through many hours of practicing in the bedroom. "Aint no mountain high enough" was in my head for 6 months straight- all of this and more I don't mind in the slightest. Can you guess why? for one reason alone does all of this not only not make me cringe, but it makes me ecstatic- that reason is Miranda and the passion that she shows for dance. All things dance,every genre and show out there- she is a follower of So you think you can dance, and America's best dance crew. Her favorite movies are Hairspray, The Wiz, Grease, and all 3 High School Musicals. This post is in honor of Miranda and a big old check signed.

1 comment:
Yea!! I love the new exciting blog and all the updates. (OK I never saw the old blog...but I love the new stuff!!) Your kids are so stinkin' cute!
Email me so I can send you an invite to our blog...if you want to see it of course!
Nicole
nicure@gmail.com
Post a Comment