I cannot believe how this summer has flown by, wasn't it just the beginning of June and my family was anticipating a very special visit? Now in 5 days I will officially have a Middle schooler, a first grader and a very sad little boy when his sister go off to school. I am not feeling as nervous about Avery starting middle school as I thought I would- she is a great kid. She is caring, funny, smart, genuine... all of the things that you hope your kid will be at this age. Don't get me wrong she's also stubborn and has a fierce attitude when trying to assert her independence but I think and hope that all of these things will work out well for her in her new little journey. She is very excited, so I will be excited for her- not nervous or anxious. Tomorrow we go to her open house, she will get her locker combo, class schedule and get to meet her teachers! Oliver will also be going to school again this fall, I cannot believe of all things that I never blogged about my whole experience with Oliver turning 3 years old and going from the infants and toddler program into the Montgomery county school system and all the wonderful fun things that it has entailed. I will have to do that another time- with pics :) Long story short and saved for later, he goes to a program called PEP PILOT twice a week. A bus comes to pick him up and drop him off and I was so nervous about that last year, but you've just never seen a happier little guy then Oli waiting for his bus to come with his backpack on.
Hmmmm.... somehow this blog that was supposed to be about our fun summer has turned into a back to school blog- funny how that happens with me!
I really do need to keep up with this better, because now that I am finally sitting down to write and update I feel like I have a million things to get out there! Oh my this is gonna be fun :) I need to get my thoughts together and in an organised manner so that these updates might actually make some sense and maybe be in order as well? wouldn't that be something huh?
tomorrow tomorrow I love ya tomorrow....
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment