Monday, August 31, 2009

visitor pictures :)

I have a half an hour to kill before taking the other little to school so will just knock another blog post out :) hahaha- two hours later and I'm done!

This past year we had so many awesome visitors- there is just no possible way for me to share all of the pictures on here so I'll just give you guys a few pics of each visit for a little recap.

First to visit was the amazing Aunt Corrie- she is so much fun, come back to us Corrie!! She came to visit for the Winter Holidays- unfortunately I was sick when she got here, she was such a huge help. While she was here we went to Boyds Bear to have breakfast with Santa, went to see the Holiday lights at the zoo, went up to Baltimore for a day and loads of other fun stuff!



Our next Visitors came in the spring. We are very luck that the Houghton's are able to come out for their spring break and visit us!! The downfall to that is there break isn't usually the same week as our so the girls are still in school. During the visit we spent a day exploring Frederick, Port Discovery in Baltimore, and the Catoctin Zoo!




Two weeks later was the kids' spring break and we got Grandma Jackie and Grandpa Odie to come out and visit us for the first time ever! This trip was so special to me, I miss my grandma and grandpa so much and it was great to show them where we live and Washington DC and stuff like that, but the best was just hanging out with them.


Then came our last visitors, Kit and Jodi. They made it out here for some really fun stuff! The night that they arrived we went to Miranda's dance recital and then they got to attend Avery's 5th grade graduation. Ofcourse we did all the regular stuff, day downtown, Baltimore and ofcourse dinner at Sakura :)





Next visitor~ Aunt Jaime at the end of September!! Tomorrow the countdown officially begins :)

2 comments:

Brittanie said...

You've had such a busy year! I love that you all travel around so much in the area.

Anonymous said...

And I love that you are so willing to have SO many visitors! Your house is a truly fun place to visit. You guys are so warm, inviting, and relaxed. We LOVED visiting you and can't wait to do it again! Jodi and Kit